Josh Martin joins us to talk about Groove Music, podcasting and also about the much loved Zune!
We also talked about some social media practices along with branding.
Josh Martin – @JoshMNMartin
Weekly Poll Question
- Current poll question – How do you prefer your “People”? Round or Square? Cast your vote here
- Previous poll question – Where do you prefer the address bar in your mobile web browser? – View results here
News Stories mentioned
- Microsoft says they will begin releasing approximately 6 Windows Mobile devices a year as a result of their recent $7.8 Billion writedown of the Nokia purchase
- Office 2016 for Mac is now available
- Universal Office apps for Windows 10 to be available July 29, 2015
- Apple’s iOS 8.4 update hits 40% adoption rate in 7 days
- Apple blocks downgrading to iOS 8.3 to help promote Apple Music
- Google Maps can now send directions from desktop to Android devices
- Google Now on Tap coming for Android M
- Music Picks
- Josh – Skylar Spence
- Vernon – GT & the Halo Express
- David – Kontrust (song – “Hey DJ!” and new album “Explositive”
- Podcast Picks
If you need to update a tweet, do not delete it and tweet it again. Reply to yourself and it will come up in the news feed and it will be linked to your original tweet. (Use “.” if you want it to be publicly displayed on your profile)
Thank you for listening and/or watching the MS Mobile Show!
If you are not already subscribed, please visit our Subscribe page to find out how to subscribe with your favorite app or service.
To support the show, please visit our Support & Advertise page in order to find out how to help keep this show going.
We have options for not only companies, but also for individual Patreon style methods priced for every budget.
As always, thank you for listening and/or watching!