Is Microsoft starting to plateau after having such a strong three quarters of 2015?
With the 950 and 950 XL needing multiple bugs squashed with not only the hardware, but the software and the Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 also needing more firmware attention, it seems Microsoft has a busy 1st quarter of 2016 ahead as they fix these devices.
Vernon is out sick, but getting better each day so Kevin hops in to join David on this episode of the MS Mobile Show to discuss this and much more.
Join the discussion on our Slack channel if you have not already done so.
Thank you to all of you who have joined us on Slack! We are thrilled at the interaction and discussions going on there.
Want to see what you are missing and would like to interact with us and other fans of the show? Simply visit MSMobileShow.com/slack, fill out the contact form and then we will send you an invite to join the channel as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing your there!
Weekly Poll Question
- Current – Are you more interested in Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality? Cast your vote here
- Recent -While listening to music/podcasts from your phone, are you wired in or wireless? View results here
Main Discussion Topic
- Microsoft holding back some features of the Windows 10 “Redstone” update
- Microsoft acquires MinecraftEdu and announces Minecraft Education Edition
- Lumia 550 is on store shelves and Lumia 650 expected to be announce on February 1
- Thoughts on Word Flow keyboard being open to beta testers on iPhone
- What parts of iOS and Android do you wish were part of the Windows 10 Mobile experience?
- What do you miss most from Windows 10 Mobile device when using iPhone or Android?
- Thoughts on Microsoft’s strongest and weakest mobile services
- App Picks
- Music Picks
- Podcast and/or other Picks
Be nice to people on Twitter. Help be a part of the solution, not the problem.
We appreciate every one of you who listens to the MS Mobile Show on a regular basis. We love the interactions as well. Without you the listener, the show becomes a pair of guys rambling on.
The show is produced and accessible for you at absolutely no cost to you other than time to listen.
While we love to bring this show to you, we would love to be able to have some more fun and have the ability to be able to buy things like T-shirts, coffee mugs, devices and software to be able to do regular giveaways like other websites and podcasts.
To do this, we would ask if you could spare as little as $1 per month ($12 a year) to help us achieve this in 2016. As many listeners as we have, according to our stats, we could do some serious giveaways if every listener signed up for just $1 per month.
To support the show, and help us make this possible, please visit our Support page in order to find out how to help this happen.
As always, thank you for listening and/or watching!