On this episode of the MS Mobile Show, Vernon & David discuss the frustration of companies seemingly willing to not remove the “Beta” label from their apps, programs or services.
Gmail was in Beta for what seemed like an eternity and now the official Instagram app for Windows Mobile has been in Beta for what seems like nearly 2 years even though it finally received a recent update.
Also this was the first trial at hosting our live experience over at Blab.im, so we would love to hear what you think of it.
Make sure to bookmark our Blab Channel so you can join us live each Monday at 2pm EST or 11am PST.
Tip of the Episode
Check to see what quality your photos or videos are at in the camera settings
Main Topics Discussed
- What do we want to see in a new Windows Mobile handset
- Comfortable weight
- Solid battery
- Good display size
- High powered for Continuum
- Solid camera, fast performance and great front facing camera
- 60fps 1080p front & rear cameras
- Wireless & turbo charging
- Display that is easy on power requirements
- Quality camera with OIS, PureView, physical camera button, decent front facing camera
- IPS display in the 5 to 5.2″ range
- Continuum hardware capable
- Skype Messaging
- Why do we celebrate Labor Day?
- Google’s new logo
- App Picks
- Music Picks
- Vernon – Name That Tune – Blab
- David – Xandria – Euphoria
- Podcast Picks
- Vernon – All About Windows Phone
- David (game pick) – Super Smash Bros. Melee
Keep #Discover alive, use search. Also DM’s are unlimited characters now.
Thank you for listening and/or watching the MS Mobile Show!
If you are not already subscribed, please visit our Subscribe page to find out how to subscribe with your favorite app or service.
To support the show, please visit our Support & Advertise page in order to find out how to help keep this show going.
We have options for not only companies, but also for individual Patreon style methods priced for every budget.
As always, thank you for listening and/or watching!