Kevin Harvell fills in for David, so he and Vernon have a laid-back episode discussing mobile gaming, mobile software versus hardware, and personal picks.
Last Week’s Poll
How often do you check Facebook? View the results here.
This Week’s Poll
What type of mobile games are you most likely to play?
- Trivia (Trivia Crack, QuizUp)
- Puzzle (Hitman GO, Monument Valley)
- Freemium (Age of Empires, Candy Crush)
- Top-down FPS (Halo: Spartan Strike)
Tip of the Episode
Pin web pages to the Windows Phone start screen.
This Versus That:
- Backup and Restore, versus Fresh Start.
- The thrill of a new device versus thrill of a new OS version.
- Display size versus location of commonly-used “buttons”.
- Exciting new features, versus fluid functionality.
- The 640/XL already!
- Moonraker smartwatch canceled.
- Vernon got a new phone.
- Kevin got a new phone.
- Windows Phone app picks
- Vernon: Instagram BETA, Instance
- Music Picks
- Kevin: Classic country station on Pandora
- Vernon: Johnny Cash
- Podcast Picks
- Kevin: The Ross Report
- Vernon: Social Media Marketing, Social Medial Social Hour
Tweetium: Rearrange the category panes in order of most likely to be used.
Thank you for listening to episode the MS Mobile Show!
If you enjoyed the show, we’d love it if you listened again! The best way to do so, is to subscribe to the podcast with your favorite podcast app. You can find the link at MSMobileShow.com/subscribe
We’d love to hear from you what you are using to listen to the show!
Twitter at @MSMobileShow
Facebook at MS Mobile Show
Email at email@example.com
Kevin Harvell can be reached on Twitter at @KevinHarvell
And you can reach Vernon on Twitter at @VernonEL