Hello and welcome to Episode 5 of the MS Mobile Show!
We would like to thank you all for subscribing & listening to this & all of our previous shows. If this is your first time listening, we hope you like what you hear and become a regular listener as well.
In this episode, Kevin Harvell (@KevinHarvell) from The Tech Informist podcast steps out from behind the MS Mobile Show curtain to guest host for Vernon as he was unable to join us.
JJ & Kevin spend much of the show discussing OneDrive & what are some of their likes & dislikes of the service along with their experiences using the service on multiple platforms such as Mac, iOS & Android as well as the various versions of Windows.
Tip of the Episode
OneDrive & what sort of experience you can expect on the various platforms it is available on like Android, iOS, Mac, Windows Phone and of course, PC.
- Next build of Windows 10 for phones is expected soon for nearly every Lumia still in use today. We recommend to not install it on your daily driver, but if you do, be aware of potential bugs. Also we recommend you do a factory reset after finishing the upgrade install
- Market share of Windows Phone is holding steady
- Microsoft is renegotiating the search deal with Yahoo. This is a big deal for people using Yahoo search or Bing search because having gone to a presentation on this subject Microsoft in its marketing offers combined Yahoo and Bing searches to sell as advertising.
- Outlook app for iOS gets a nice update
- JJ – Dungeon Hunter 5
- Kevin – Jetpack Joyride
- JJ – Third Eye Blind (self titled album)
- JJ – Upvoted a Reddit Podcast
- Kevin – Social Strategy Podcast by Vernon Ross
We’d love to hear from you what you are using to listen to the show!
You can contact the show via:
- Twitter at @MSMobileShow
- Facebook is MS Mobile Show
- Google Plus is MS Mobile Show
- Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach JJ on Twitter at @JJHammondMusic
And you can reach Vernon on Twitter at @VernonEL